C3 Jackson Hole, WY
Downhill Ski and Snowboard
Over 4,100 vertical feet of skiing and riding!
- Online pre-registration deposit: $100
- Trip deposit to Tour Operator when booking: $500 + cost of insurance
- Final balance Nov 11: $1359 +/- options selected or declined
- Known for its steep terrain, consistent fall line, deep powder and endless back country skiing but also a variety of long groomed runs and open bowls suitable for all skiers.
- 5 day lift pass included, 6th day add $100
- Optional day trip to Grand Targee for $150 including coach transportation
- Stay 7 nights at the recently renovated 49er Hotel, convenient to both mountain shuttles and walking to town centre. Based Upon Double Occupancy
- Daily breakfast (extended continental breakfast plus choice of 2 hot items)
- Complimentary Welcome Reception and Group Dinner
- Priced in Canadian Dollars, exchange rate guaranteed
- This trip is priced to be great value at one of the best mountains of the American west!
- Flight Toronto to Jackson via Salt Lake City on Delta Airlines plus luxury private coach transfer
Cost: $1899 (cheque discounted price)
Based on Minimum of 26
Full cost if paid by Credit Card: $ $1959
All rates quoted in CAD dollars, are per person indicated above. Exchange rate is guaranteed.
Dates: Saturday, February 11 – Saturday, February 18, 2017
Application form: See website. You can type directly into this form. Print, sign and bring 3 copies.
Contact the Trip Leader with any questions.
Tour Operator: Skidaddle Vacations Inc. Please make cheques payable to Skidaddle Vacations Inc.
Accommodation: 49er Motel, double occupancy, 2 queen or double beds per room (king on request), 7 nights
Meals: Daily breakfast (extended continental breakfast plus choice of 2 hot items)
Group Dinner: Complementary dinner hosted by 49er Inn & Suites
Reception: Wine & Cheese party
Deposit: $500 + cost of insurance if taken due at time of booking. If paying by cheque please bring 2 cheques for both deposit and final balance.
Balance due: November 11, 2016
Booking Deadline: November 7, 2016
(after this time unbooked space may be released)
NOTE – ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- 5 days at Jackson Hole Resort
- Adult 6th day at JH: Add $100
- Adult 6th day at Grand Targee: Add $150, including transportation
No Lifts: Deduct $400
Land Only: Deduct $500
Single: Add $500
Flights: (all times local)
Delta Airlines, Toronto to Jackson via Salt Lake City
11FEB YYZ 1615 SLC 1850
11FEB SLC 2000 JAC 2100
18FEB JAC 0700 SLC 0810
18FEB SLC 0945 YYZ 1535
Flights are subject to change.
Fuel charges and taxes are subject to change
Baggage Fees: (subject to change)
Skis and boots are considered 1 pc even if in separate bags as long as nothing else is in the bags. (Subject to change, check with your airline.)
Deviation charges: TBD (subject to availability)
Airport and Land Transfers:
Return dedicated ground transfers from airport to accommodation.
Free hotel shuttle to the mountain each day.
Passport / Travel Documents:
Canadian citizens need a Canadian passport that is valid until the expected date of return. Other nationalities may require different documents and are responsible for determining their requirements.
Note: Members are solely responsible to ensure that their travel documents are complete, valid and in order.
Cancellation Policies are set by the Tour Operators, not HPSC. Please consider your commitment carefully before booking your trip.
Cancellation penalties are:
(A) up to 61 days prior to departure: loss of deposit ($500.00) per person + insurance cost
(B) 60 days or less prior to departure: 100% non-refundable
Please note that any unused portion of a ski trip will not be refunded as per conditions above. Passengers must go through insurance if they cancel after the above dates.
Optional Travel Insurance:
Comprehensive Travel Insurance is available to protect non-refundable payments in the event that participants are forced to cancel their vacation prior to departure or interrupt vacation due to medical reasons. See menu above for HPSC Insurance advice and Tour Operator’s Insurance Table. All Insurance payments must accompany deposit in order to be valid.
Insurance is nonrefundable from date of issuance. Please note that any unused portion of a ski trip will not be refunded as per conditions above. Passengers must submit a claim to their insurance company if they cancel after the above dates.
The Fine Print: Tickets are 100% nonrefundable once issued. Name changes and deviations are not permitted once ticketed. Individuals must ensure that all names are spelled correctly and match their personal identification on their passport. The Tour Operator and Airline will not be held liable for delays or cancellations caused by strikes, labor disputes, government actions, weather or any cause beyond the Tour Operator’s or Airline’s control. The Airline reserves the right to change equipment or schedules. The customer hereby releases and waives any claims against the Airline and Tour Operator regarding cancellation or schedule changes.
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is an historic cowboy town famous for its cowboy bars. Our hotel is located within walking distance of the old town square giving easy access to the night life. The ski hill is known for having the largest vertical in the US which gives it a combination of some world famous difficult runs mixed with excellent mogul and intermediate runs. The geography separates the difficult runs from the extensive intermediate and beginner terrain allowing all levels of skier to find areas in which they are comfortable.
Proximities from the town of Jackson:
- 2 miles from the National Elk Refuge
- 10 miles from Grand Teton National Park
- 55 miles from Yellowstone National Park
Located in downtown Jackson Hole, Wyoming convenient to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park, The 49er features 30 beautiful fireplace suites (subject to availability and extra charge), and has a great location and many amenities. With 140 rooms and suites, extended continental breakfast, 35 person indoor hot tub, 12 person outdoor hot tub, fitness room, sauna, and 2 conference rooms, the 49'er Inn and Suites can accommodate all of your lodging needs.
Set amid Jackson’s wonderful restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and nightspots.
Three blocks West of the Town Square within “crawling” distance from the World Famous Cowboy Bar!
- 2 mountains, Après Vous and Rendezvous
- 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain
- Vertical drop of 4,139 feet
- Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
- Summit elevation: 10,450 feet/3185 meters
- Uphill capacity: 15,423 skiers per hour
- Open backcountry gate system accesses over 3000+ acres
- Average snowfall of 459"/year (38.25 feet)
- 50% expert
- 40% intermediate
- 10% beginner
- 116 Named Trails on the map
- 12 lifts including 100 Passenger Aerial Tram and eight person high speed gondola
All applicable fuel surcharges and taxes in effect as of August have been included in the package price. However in these volatile times the tour operator reserves the right to charge for unanticipated increases in the cost of fuel and taxes imposed by the resort or airline.
Click to review