W4 ORFORD & SUTTON, QUEBEC
Downhill Ski and Snowboard
3-DAY BUS TRIP
Press on "Register" button, "Join Waitlist" button, or contact the trip leader to check for space.
• Enjoy skiing in the Eastern Townships of Quebec. Mont Orford (elevation 2800’ and vertical drop 1933’). Terrain is 35% Green, 25% Blue and 40% Black.
• Mont Sutton (elevation 3175’, and vertical drop of 1509’) is known for its abundant powder snow and graders leave it for powder hounds to enjoy. Terrain is 25% Green, 30% Blue, 18% Black and 27% Double black!
• 3 days of magnificent skiing at two renowned Québec area resorts
• No-charge, daily Ski lessons from HPSC’s respected CSIA accredited instructors
• 3 day lift tickets (Sutton, Orford, Orford)
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the Estrimont Suites & Spa, based on double occupancy
• Hot/cold breakfast each morning before hitting the slopes
• Two 3 course gourmet dinners
• Amerispa, Scandinavian baths, relaxation yurt, indoor pool, sauna
• Round trip transportation via luxury coach
Thursday February 2 to Sunday February 5, 2017
C$ Cost per person (incl. Taxes, tips; insurance is extra):
* single supplement can only be paid later by credit card after single room availability has been confirmed by the trip leader.
ONLINE registration opens:
||Cheque (by Oct 26th only)
||Credit Card Payment
| NEW this year - 0n line pre-registration deposit
|Base trip (no lifts/lessons)
|Total Base trip
|Add: 3 days lifts and lessons
|Add: Single Supplement *
Thurs October 20, 2016 at 8:00 PM.
Wed. October 26, 2016
Payment due date
: Wed. October 26, 2016.
This is a 3 day skiing and snowboarding trip in Quebec’s beautiful Eastern Townships, the first day at Sutton, and the next two days at Orford. Sutton is known for the “Best Glade Skiing in the East” and has a reputation for great snow. Mont Orford, with 3 peaks and its hybrid 6-pack/gondola lift makes for a great ski experience. Two elements make this trip truly unique: the extensive relaxation and culinary offerings. Daily ski lessons are available from our Club instructors; breakfasts and dinners and all transportation costs are included in the overall price.
This trip was extremely well received by HPSC members last year. The 4 star luxurious Estrimont Suites & Spa Hotel in Orford is packed with facilities. The Scandinavian baths - featuring outdoor swimming pools at various temperatures, whirlpools, Finnish sauna, indoor pool, a relaxation yurt – are complimented by the renowned Spa facilities (extra charges apply). For après-ski the hotel offers a beautiful bistro bar with a warm inviting fireplace for members to gather and share stories of their day! This is an all-suites hotel with fireplaces, free wi-fi and gel fiber pillows on their Queen sized beds. A full gym facility is available for our use.
A full, hot breakfast is provided, and the dining room looks onto Mont Orford. For dinner, join the group at the new Pierre de Feu restaurant specializing in meat and seafood cooked on hot stones! A gourmand’s delight.
Estrimont’s management is excited to have us back as guests in 2017!
On Thursday February 2, 2017 from Yonge & York Mills, Toronto at 3:00pm and 3:30pm from Scarborough.
From Orford at 4:00pm on Sunday February 5, 2017.
Transportation to the ski areas and home will be by HPSC luxury coach.
Optional Travel Insurance:
For overnight bus trips, members are responsible for arranging their own trip cancellation insurance and medical insurance. Insurance can be purchased from a number of Toronto sources. Some credit cards also provide coverage but check carefully that it will apply to your trip. All insurance claims must be made by the member to their own insurance company.
See also the webpage re trip cancellation. The link is as below. Or, go to Long Trips > ON Bus Trips > Trip Cancellation.
- Type information directly into the form
- Print 3 copies
- Review HPSC Long Trip Member Policies & Cancellation Policy
Find out more:
Resort web sites:
Estrimont Suites & Spa Hotel:
Check the HPSC cancellation policy here
All applicable fuel surcharges and taxes in effect as of August 2016 have been included in the package price. However in these volatile times HPSC reserves the right to charge for unanticipated increases in the cost of fuel and taxes imposed by the resort or coach company.