W1 - TREMBLANT,
Downhill Ski and Snowboard
2-DAY BUS TRIP
Press on "Register" button, "Join waitlist" button, or contact the trip leader to check for space.
NEW for this year:
o Application form will be completed on-line.
- After you have registered and paid the $100 non-refundable deposit, the Trip Leader will advise you by email to login and complete the registration and final payment process. Final payment must be completed within 48 hours after receiving the email to hold your seat and avoid forfeiting your deposit.
· 2 days of skiing or snowboarding in the ski paradise of the East to start your season in the splendour of Mont Tremblant
· 2 day lift tickets, includes complimentary First Tracks
· Ski in ski out accommodations in the picturesque village of Mont Tremblant
· 2 nights’ accommodation – double occupancy
- · Terrain is 21% Beginner, 32% Intermediate, 47% Advanced
- The Highest Summit in the Laurentians
- Offers more than 660 Acres of Skiing and Snowboarding Terrain
- Voted the #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America by the readers of Ski Magazine
· Hot/cold breakfast buffet each morning to get your ski day started
· HPSC welcome cocktail reception
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, sauna, outdoor whirlpool, fitness room
Friday, December 15 to Sunday, December 17, 2017
C$ Cost per person (incl. Taxes, tips; insurance is extra):
Credit Card Payment
Base trip - no lifts/lessons
Base trip + lifts
Add: Single Supplement
- * Base trip includes $100 non-refundable deposit
- ** Single room availability will be confirmed by the trip leader after payment is made.
ONLINE registration opens: Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 8:00 PM.
What a great way to start the ski season! Join our HPSC downhill ski instructors on their Tremblant 2-day season training trip, and get an early start to your ski season. This is a great way to get to know your HPSC’s instructors and fellow skiers early in the season. Participate in the après-ski on Saturday at the HPSC reception, and hang out with instructors and fellow members prior to going out to dinner in the village.
With 96 runs serviced by 14 state-of-the art lifts, the mountain dominates a stunningly beautiful countryside. Here, those who live for the great outdoors and love to breathe clean air have the perfect playground. It is a paradise where ski and snowboard daredevils are spoiled with 18 acres of ramps, rails and jumps in terrain parks. Taste the freedom, dare the mountain, live Tremblant to the fullest!
No HPSC instruction on this trip. Lessons will be arranged with Tremblant Snow School if there is sufficient interest. This will be an extra cost.
The newly renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant sits just a stone’s throw away from the slopes. Skiers and snowboarders of all levels enjoy breathtaking views of the Laurentians, with a ski area composed of 96 trails on four different mountainsides. The pedestrian village is renowned for its European charm in a typical North American setting. All rooms have a microwave and a mini-refrigerator to store your snacks and refreshments.
Numerous restaurants are available minutes away in the Village
- On Friday December 15, 2017 at 3:00 pm from Yonge & York Mills Rd, and at 3:30pm from Scarborough.
- From Mont Tremblant at 4:00pm on Sunday December 17, 2017.
To Mont Tremblant and return will be by HPSC luxury coach.
Optional Travel Insurance:
For overnight bus trips, members are responsible for arranging their own trip cancellation insurance and medical insurance. Insurance can be purchased from a number of Toronto sources. Some credit cards also provide coverage but check carefully to see what coverage your Card actually provides. All insurance claims must be made by the member to their own insurance company.
See also the webpage re/ trip cancellation. The link is as below. Or, go to Long Trips > ON Bus Trips > Trip Cancellation.
Review HPSC Long Trip Member Policies, including Cancellation Policy
Find out more:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites (4-Star)
Photos of hotel:
Resort web sites:
All applicable fuel surcharges and taxes in effect as of August 2017 have been included in the package price. However in these volatile times HPSC reserves the right to charge for currently unanticipated increases in the cost of fuel and taxes subsequently imposed by the resort or coach company.